CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
● Limit the number of people by the reception area
● It is encouraged that just 1 person from each traveling party deals with the check-in/check-out.
●Keep a distance of a minimum 1 meter.
● Frequent cleaning of contact areas like the lifts, doorknobs, bannisters, etc.
● Frequent cleaning of the common area. Cleaning according to guidelines from the authorities and Hol Municipality.
● Open for Spa Treatments.
● The Climate zone has limited capacity.
● Show consideration and keep a distance.
● If you want breakfast delivered to your room, this must be ordered at the reception the day before, no later than 21:30. Breakfast is delivered on a trolley outside the room at the agreed time. Room service supplement 100.- Alternatively, you can come down to pick up the food yourself in the restaurant at no extra cost.
● 3 cours menu and à la carte menu. See our menu here
● Children’s menu.
● Room service dinner can be ordered the same day at the reception. Dinner will be delivered to rooms between 18:00 – 18:30 or between 20:30 – 21:00. Room service supplement 500.- Alternatively, you can come down to pick up the food yourself in the restaurant at no extra cost.
● The bar is open and there is no obligation to eat. Table service is required, so ordering and payment are done with your mobile phone.
● Maximum 15 guests at the time.
● Please disinfect all surfaces and all equipment before and after usage.
● Open from 06.00 – 22.00
● Changing facilities for men will be closed for cleaning between 12.30-13.00 and 17.00-17.30.
● Changing facilities for women will be closed for cleaning between 13.00-13.30 and 17.30-18.00.
● The swimming pool is available while the changing facilities are closed, but please do not walk in and out of the pool area multiple times.
● New towels in the reception area.
● Bowling equipment and shoes are regularly disinfected.
● Show consideration – keep your distance.