Shuttle Bus Geilo – Oslo Airport Gardermoen
Take the shuttle bus directly from Oslo airport Gardermoen to Geilo during the winter season! The bus operates from December 20th 2020 to April 11th 2021.
Bus schedule and prices
Tour operators can contact us through [email protected].
Seats must be booked no later than Thursday at 12.00 when travelling Friday, and no later than Saturday at 12.00 when travelling on Sunday.
Direct bus between Oslo Airport Gardermoen, Sokna and Geilo. There will be on / off-boarding of guests going to/from Norefjell in Sokna, and a separate shuttle will transport Norefjell guests between Sokna and Norefjell.
Airport Shuttle is a collaboration between the destinations Geilo and Norefjell.
• The bus stops at the following places in Geilo; Geilo Train Station and Vestlia. Further transfer to Geilo is not included. A stop in Vestlia is Vestlia Resort (entrance west).
• The bus has 1 stop at Sokna (bus stop by Kiwi) for boarding / disembarking passengers who are going on to Norefjell.
• On departure from Gardermoen – keep an eye on monitors for bus transfers in the arrival hall, or contact Avinor information desk, for information regarding bus stops at Gardermoen.
• In case of delayed flight, the bus will be able to wait for up to 1 hour. (This does not apply to the days we have a bus return also at 1715.) Contact Geilo Booking on tel +4732088500 as soon as possible if you need assistance in case of any delays. Alternative transport is set up if necessary. Remember to enter your flight number when booking.
• On departure from Geilo; please show up 15 min before departure. The bus does not pick up guests at stops other than Geilo Train Station and Vestlia Resort.
• The bus runs non-stop between the sections Geilo-Sokna and Sokna-Gardermoen.
NOTE! When you book a return ticket, you choose the price for the return ticket, but you still have to book for both ways.
We recommend booking a ticket well in advance of departure!